Fort Lauderdale Attractions -Between sandy beaches and the wild nature of the Everglades, lie endless ways to explore and enjoy your stay at our Fort Lauderdale hotel, including sporting venues, casino's, museums, sight seeing cruises, watersports, shopping and more. Located just minutes from Ft. Lauderdale beach, you will find the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District, in downtown Fort Lauderdale. There are so many cultural attractions, museums, art galleries, shops and restaurants to keep you entertained throughout the day. Discover the Broward Center for the Performing Arts for a Broadway effect, the Museum of Discovery and Science to explore the earth, Stranahan House and the Museum of Art, all in one day. Catch a game at Sun Life Stadium, Home of the Miami Dolphins or catch a puck while watching the Florida Panthers Hockey team play at Bank Atlantic Center. Don't forget to try your luck at the poker tables over at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino, which is open all night long!
Fort Lauderdale Florida Shopping -If you love great deals and bargains from your favorite designers, Ft. Lauderdale is the place for you. With so many outlet stores and quaint boutiques, it's no wonder that there are special shopping tours for groups and local shuttle buses from the beach. Sawgrass Mills Mall, the world's largest discount and entertainment mall, is just 10 minutes from the Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale Plantation. The Swap Shop Flea Market and Festival Flea Market, are a shopper's paradise with amazing deals and bargains, and the upscale Galleria Mall in downtown Ft. Lauderdale, is home to fine department stores and shops to begin your retail therapy. Don't forget to stroll down Las Olas Blvd. along your travels where the streets are lined with boutiques, and local shops for a unique Florida experience.
Attractions near Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
- Sawgrass Mills Outlet - 6 miles
- Jacaranda Golf Club 36 holes (adjacent)
- Westfield Mall - 1 mile
- Galleria Mall - 11 miles
- Florida Everglades - 11 miles
- Sun Life Stadium: NFL Dolphins & MLB Marlins
- 12 miles
- Downtown Fort Lauderdale - 10 miles
- Las Olas Riverfront - 10 miles
- Museum of Discover & Science - 10 miles
- Sawgrass Corporate Park - 6 miles
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 9 miles
- IKEA - 5 miles
- NOVA Southeastern University - 3 miles
- Florida Atlantic University - 3 miles
- Port Everglades - 12 miles
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- 10 miles
- Bank Atlantic Center- 6 miles
- Florida Panthers - 6 miles
- Marlin's Park - 35 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - 12 miles
- Hollywood Beach - 10 miles
- Museum of Discovery & Science - 12 miles
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino - 8 miles
- Billie Swamp Safari - 59 miles
- Butterfly World - 19 miles
- Cricket at Central Broward Regional Park - 7 miles
- Westside Regional Medical Center - 1 mile
Directions - Getting to the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Plantation is a Breeze
From Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport/I-595 -Take I-595 West to Pine Island Road exit. Turn right. The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Plantation is on the right.
From the South -Take I-95N to I-595 W exit. Take I-595 West to Pine Island Road exit. Turn right. The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Plantation is on the right.
From the North -Take I-95S to I-595 W exit. Take I-595 West to Pine Island Road exit. Turn right. The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Plantation is on the right.
From the turnpike -Take Florida Turnpike to I-595 W exit. Take I-595 West to Pine Island Road exit. Turn right. The Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Plantation is on the right.
Railway/Amtrak Train Station
- Travel Distance: 18 miles
Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
Travel Distance: 10 miles
Miami International Airport (MIA)
Travel Distance: 25 miles
West Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
Travel Distance: 60 miles
Yellow Cab -954.777.7777
Ft. Lauderdale Cab -954.861.0295